Tuesdays – for Fall (October) 2021
Option 1: Purchase the $14 annual Facility ID (if you do not have a current Facility ID), and pay $12/night
Option 2: Do not purchase Facility ID and pay $14/night
Click here to Pre-register Online.
(you do not need to pre-register for all of the weeks at once. You can pre-register each week, one week at a time.)
- All individuals coming to the facility are to self-check.
- If you are feeling at all ill, do not come to the facility.
- For indoors, the CDC is recommending masks for all players, coaches, and spectators.
- Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks.
- Non-vaccinated individuals are required to wear masks and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
- Do not arrive any more than 10 minutes prior to your game or practice. If you arrive earlier than 10 ahead of time, you need to wait in your vehicle.
- After your game or practice, you need to promptly exit the facility so that cleaning and disinfecting can take place prior to the next group(s) entering.
- All bleachers have been removed. Allowed spectators may bring folding chairs with them.
- Team bench areas are for players and coaches only. Spectators are not allowed in this area
* The MINIMUM age is 18 years old for the Adult/18+ pick-up field hockey.
You may participate in the 12-16 year old division. (at the current time, there will not be a 12-16 yr old pick up option for 2020-21)
Join the ADKSC Pick-Up Field Hockey group on Facebook and stay in the loop!
Remember to pre-register and pay on-line through your DASH account before arriving at the Dome.
Facility ID cards will be good for 12 months from the date of purchase. The annual fee is $14.00.
we only have a quarter field available for play.
No spikes or cleats allowed on the indoor fields. (Sneakers or indoor turf shoes only)
Interested in Becoming a Field Hockey Official?
The Mohawk Field Hockey Umpire’s Association is offering training for anyone interested in officiating field hockey at the modified, junior varsity and varsity levels.
No experience is necessary!
2019 Clinic Dates:
June 23 – Saratoga Springs area
Contact MFHUA for more information.