Thursdays Wednesdays for Session 1, 2020-21
6:35-8:00 PM (can not enter the facility until 10 min prior – 6:25 pm)
Face Masks are required at all times, including while playing.
Option 1: Purchase the $14 annual Facility ID (if you do not have a current Facility ID), and pay $10/night
Option 2: Do not purchase Facility ID and pay $12/night (option 2 not available for 2020-21)
For 2020-21, due to the COVID restriction, everyone MUST pre-register and pay online through DASH. You can not just drop in!
Click here to Pre-register Online.
(you do not need to pre-register for all of the weeks at once. You can pre-register each week, one week at a time.)
The following are some of the additional current COVID requirements that are currently in place…
- All individuals coming to the facility are to self-check.
- If you are feeling at all ill, do not come to the facility.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by all players, coaches, and allowed spectators.
- Spectators are limited to ONLY one (1) adult household spectator per player.
(Not an adult spectator plus childern, or an adult spectator plus relatives.
It’s just one (1) adult household spectator per player, only!)
- Spectators are to maintain 6 ft. social distancing.
- Do not arrive any more than 10 minutes prior to your game or practice. If you arrive earlier than 10 ahead of time, you need to wait in your vehicle.
- After your game or practice, you need to promptly exit the facility so that cleaning and disinfecting can take place prior to the next group(s) entering.
- All bleachers have been removed. Allowed spectators may bring folding chairs with them.
- Spectators may watch from along the end line or at the corner of the field on the same side as their team’s bench.
- Team bench areas are for players and coaches only. Spectators are not allowed in this area.
- Team bench areas will be sanitized after the departing teams have left and before the incoming teams can enter the team bench area.
- High-touch areas, such as door handles, faucets, and countertops will be sanitized at various times throughout the day.
Facility IDs will be good for 12 months from the date of purchase. FEE $14.00
The MINIMUM age is 18 years old for the 2020-21 pick-up field hockey.
You may participate in the 12-16 year old division. (at the current time, there will not be a 12-16 yr old pick up option for 2020-21)
Join the ADKSC Pick-Up Field Hockey group on Facebook and stay in the loop!
Remember to pre-register and pay on-line through your DASH account before arriving at the Dome.
Facility ID cards will be good for 12 months from the date of purchase. The annual fee is $14.00.
we only have a quarter field available for play.
No spikes or cleats allowed on the indoor fields. (Sneakers or indoor turf shoes only)
Interested in Becoming a Field Hockey Official?
The Mohawk Field Hockey Umpire’s Association is offering training for anyone interested in officiating field hockey at the modified, junior varsity and varsity levels.
No experience is necessary!
2019 Clinic Dates:
June 23 – Saratoga Springs area
Contact MFHUA for more information.