- 2019 Fall Outdoor Tournaments (Indoor if needed)
- 2019-20 Winter Indoor Tournaments
- 2019-20: Committing to Friday evening Pool Play games – What you need to know.
- 2020 Summer Outdoor Tournaments
- Registration Procedures
- 2019-20 Softball Tournament Brochure
- Softball Tournament Testimonials
- Tournament Cancellation Policy
- Age Cut-Offs
- Our Partner Hotels
Coaches, please register your own team(s) (link). It is important that we have the coach for the team as our single point of contact for each registered team, for each specific tournament. Please do not have your president, treasurer, or team administrator register your team. Thank you!
All registrations received with FULL PAYMENT will be processed on a First Come, First Served basis.
The on-line DASH Account registration process will be the quickest and most secure way to register. It will also give us a very accurate “timestamp” as each registration is received. On-line registrations are automatically entered into the system immediately after they are submitted, while faxed and mailed registrations will need to be manually entered after they are received.
On-line registrations will require in-full credit card payments at the time of registration. The online registration process will provide you with an automatically emailed receipt of your payment, which can then be submitted to your team or organization for reimbursement, as appropriate.
It is strongly recommended that you have set up and logged into you DASH Account well ahead of the tournament registration open dates so that you can make sure that you DASH Account is ready to go, and you are familiar with the registration process.
Those coaches that cannot provide in-full credit card payment at the time of registration will need to use the “paper registration” form. The link for the “paper registration” form is at the bottom of the section for each of the particular group of tournaments – winter, summer, fall. We suggest that paper registrations be faxed to us ASAP. If you fax or mail your registration form, you may find that the particular tournament that you are wanting to register for has filled before we receive your registration.
Click on the following link for:
What you need to know about Committing to Friday evening Pool Play games for 2019-20.
Click on DASH icon to register online.
Important – 7-day Waiting Period:
For the Winter Indoor Tournaments only, during the first seven (7) days following the opening of the General Registrations, we will accept only one (1) team per organization per tournament. Beginning one week following the opening of the General (non-Friday) Registrations, organizations are welcome to enter additional teams in any remaining tournament openings.
If the tournament you are registering for has reached its enrollment limit and you receive a “closed” notification, please fax or mail a ‘paper copy’ of the Tournament Registration Form (with full payment) so that we can place you on the waiting list. The ‘paper’ Registration Forms are at the bottom of each tournament grouping below. Your credit card will not be processed, or your check cashed, unless an opening becomes available, and we have contacted you to confirm that your team is able to fill the open spot.
fax #: 518-743-1247
Tournament Cancellation Policy:
Although we try to work with all teams that enter our events, it is important to understand the problems that are created when a team registers for an event and then does not follow through with their commitment to participate. When you enter a tournament, we make a commitment to you – we expect the same type of commitment in return. These instances not only affect our organization, but every other organization that has made a commitment to play. Therefore, the following Cancellation Policy is in effect:
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email, fax or regular mail. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- For teams that chose to take advantage of the “Early Registration Option”, thus committing to playing on Friday evening, there will be no refund or credit allowed.
- Teams that cancel out of an event more than 30 days prior to the start of the event, that is not closed, will be issued either a refund or credit of the entry fee minus a $75 administrative fee. The credit can be used within 12 months for another tournament that the team is not currently registered for.
- Inside 30 days, there will be a $75 administrative fee charged, and any refund or credit will be at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
- Once a tournament is full and “closed,” or a game schedule has been distributed, absolutely no refunds will be given. A $75 administrative fee will be charged. At the sole discretion of the tournament director, a credit for the remainder may be offered, which can be used for another ADKSC tournament during the current year, provided the other tournament is not full and a schedule has not yet been distributed.
All of the 2019-20 tournaments (fall, winter and summer) will follow the 2020 age cut-offs.
Click here to use Age Calculator
Click here for the:
2019-2020 Softball Tournament Brochure