**Actual game days and levels may change based upon final registration numbers
- The Dome has two full size baseball fields, with fences at 185 to 200 ft.
- Games are played with 9 or 10 players in the field.
- Friday: 2 games 5:30pm
Saturday: 1 game at 7:30pm
Sunday: 1 game at 4:50pm & 6:10pm
- 1 hour 15 minute games
- 14 potential game days
- Play 8, 10 or 12 games
- Rates for 10U & 12U
- 8 games: $1416/team
- 10 games: $1770/team
- 12 games: $2124/team
- this works out to $12.64 per player per game for a 14 player team
- 12 – 14 players per team, recommended
- 12U: 50/70
- Elevated pitching mound
- Certified Umpires – fees included
- Games will be scheduled from latest date then back towards January (last games will be played in March)
- Click here for a copy of the Youth Baseball League Rules
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Dec. 28th
No spikes or cleats allowed on the indoor fields. (Sneakers or indoor turf shoes only)
All League, Program and Clinics participants at the Adirondack Sports Complex will need to have a current ADKSC Waiver and Facility Photo ID Card. Both are good for 12 months from the date of purchase. The annual fee is $14.00
Click on DASH icon to register online.