**Actual game days and levels may change based upon final registration numbers
- The Dome has two full size baseball fields, with fences at 185 to 200 ft.
- Games are played with 9 or 10 players in the field.
- Friday: 2 games 5:30pm
Saturday: 1 game at 7:30pm
Sunday: 1 game at 4:50pm & 6:10pm
- 1 hour 15 minute games
- 14 potential game days
- Play 8, 10 or 12 games
- Rates for 10U & 12U
- 8 games: $1416/team
- 10 games: $1770/team
- 12 games: $2124/team
- this works out to $12.64 per player per game for a 14 player team
- 12 – 14 players per team, recomended
- 12U: 50/70
- Elevated pitching mound
- Certified Umpires – fees included
- Games will be scheduled from latest date then back towards January (last games will be played in March)
- Click here for a copy of the Youth Baseball League Rules
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Dec. 28th
No spikes or cleats allowed on the indoor fields. (Sneakers, turfs or flats only)
All Leagues, Clinics and Programs operating at the Adirondack Sports Complex will have a membership requirement. All participants will need a Membership ID Card. Membership ID cards will be good for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Click on DASH icon to register online.