HOW TO access ADKSC’s Member Login and electronically sign your waiver:
Directions for NEW CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
- Go to DASH
- Enter your email address.
- If you already have an account it will say, “Account Already Exists!” From there, click on the “password lookup form” if you do not remember your password. (If you need help, please call us at (518) 743-1086.
- If this is your first time registering, you will be prompted to enter the participant’s information – name, gender, DOB, address, phone number.
- First and last name should be the PARTICIPANT’S name and DOB (you will enter the parent’s information later if the participant is under age 18)
- When it asks for Primary Facility, please select Adirondack Sports Complex.
- When it asks for the password: enter what you want for your personal password.
- Enter the Captcha and it should say REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL!
- A “confirmation email” will be sent to the email address that you provided. You must now check your email and open the “Adirondack Sports Complex DASH Registration – Email Confirmation” email. Click on the link in the email that says CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- It should now say CONGRATULATIONS! CLICK HERE TO LOGIN! Click to login and sign in with the email address and password you provided. As soon as you do that, you will be automatically prompted to sign the waiver. Read through the waiver and check the box next to I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE WAIVER.
- Then type in the password you provided at registration and your initials and click the green ACCEPT button.
- A green notification will say THANK YOU. YOU HAVE SIGNED THE WAIVER.
If you have tried logging in to your account and it is not prompting you to sign the waiver, then that means your waiver from last year is not expired yet. For example: John’s waiver expires on 1/20/20, so he will not be prompted to re-sign the waiver until he logs in to his ADKSC DASH account on or after 1/20/21.