Skip to content Top
ADKSC Indoor COVID-19 Restrictions include:
- NO MASK NO ENTRY to the building.
- Only 1 parent per player permitted as a spectator in the building. No additional spectators can be allowed (No children, siblings, relatives friends, etc.). THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- State regulations require we operate at 50% capacity.
- Masks must be worn at all times by EVERYONE.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all players and coaches. This is the current NYSPHAA requirement for all teams.
- We are working to try and get an exception for players who are actually in the game and on the field.
- Masks must be worn in the lobby, bathrooms, and all walking and spectator areas at all times by all people.
- Teams practicing or playing must immediately leave the building at the conclusion of their game or practice.
- We need to disinfect and sanitize after each game or practice, and prior to the next teams being allowed in.
- Teams will be assigned an arrival time for practices and games. Teams may not enter the building prior to their assigned times.