- 2016 Fall Outdoor Tournaments (Indoor if needed)
- 2016-17 Winter Indoor Tournaments
- 2016-17: Committing to Friday evening Pool Play games – What you need to know.
- 2016 Summer Outdoor Tournaments
- Registration Procedures
- Click here for the 2016-2017 Softball Tournament Brochure
- Softball Tournament Testimonials
- Our Partner Hotels
- Tournament Cancellation Policy
- 2015-16 Tournament Results
The on-line DASH registration process will be the quickest and most secure way to register It will also give us a very accurate “time stamp” as each registration is received. On-line registrations are immediately entered into the system when submitted, while faxed and mailed registrations will need to be manually entered after they are received.
On-line registrations will require in-full credit card payments at the time of registration. The on-line registration process will provide you with an automatically emailed receipt of your payment, which can then be submitted to your team or organization for reimbursement, as appropriate.
Those coaches that cannot provide in-full credit card payment at the time of registration will need to use the “paper registration” form. We strongly suggest that paper registrations be faxed to us ASAP. If you fax your registration form, and especially if you mail the registration form, you may find that the particular age group is filled before we receive your registration.
Important – 7-day Waiting Period:
For the Winter Indoor Tournaments only, during the first seven (7) days following the opening of the registrations, we will only accept one (1) team per organization per tournament. After the 7th day, organizations are welcome to enter additional teams in any remaining tournament openings.
If the tournament you are registering for has reached it’s enrollment limit and you receive a “closed” notification, please fax or mail a ‘paper copy’ of the Tournament Registration Form (with full payment) so that we can place you on the waiting list. The ‘paper’ Registration Forms are at the bottom of each tournament grouping below. Your credit card will not be processed, or your check cashed, unless an opening becomes available, and we have contacted you to confirm that your team is able to fill the open spot.
fax #: 518-743-1247
Tournament Cancellation Policy:
Although we try to work with all teams that enter our events, it is important to understand the problems that are created when a team registers for an event and then does not follow through with their commitment to participate. When you enter a tournament, we make a commitment to you – we expect the same type of commitment in return. These instances not only effect our organization, but every other organization that has made a commitment to play. Therefore, the following Cancellation Policy is in effect:
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email, fax or regular mail. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Teams that cancel out of an event more than 30 days prior to the start of the event, that is not closed, will be issued either a refund check for the full amount of the entry fee minus a $50 administrative fee, or a credit of the full amount that can be used within 12 months for another tournament that the team is not currently registered for.
- Inside 30 days, there will be a $50 administrative fee charged, and any refund or credit will be at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
- Once a tournament is full and “closed,” or a game schedule has been distributed, absolutely no refunds will be given. A $50 administrative fee will be charged. At the sole discretion of the tournament director, a credit for the remainder may be offered, which can be used for another ADKSC tournament during the current year, provided the other tournament is not full and a schedule has not yet been distributed.
Age Cut-Offs: All 2016-17 tournaments (fall, winter and summer) will follow the 2017 age cut-offs.
Click here to use Age Calculator